All conference participants are invited to submit abstracts for poster or oral presentations. General submission guidelines are provided below, and detailed submission instructions are provided here.
Extended abstract submission deadline (Poster only): Monday, April 30, 2018
General Submission Guidelines
- Abstracts may be submitted online only.
- Abstracts should be submitted by an author or co-author who will be a registered participant of the conference. The submitting author is not required to be the presenting author.
- The submitting author will need to create an account for editing and submission of abstracts.
- The submitting author is responsible for confirming consent from all co-authors for the submission and confirming the originality of the work submitted.
- A maximum of two submissions are allowed for each submitting author.
- Submissions may be made as Oral/Poster or Poster only. The former category indicates a preference for oral presentation, but since there are a limited number of oral presentation times available, the final assignment of format will be made by the conference committee.
- The submitting author will be notified by e-mail once the abstract has been submitted. Following review, a second e-mail will be sent regarding the acceptance and presentation format.
- Detailed instructions on abstract submission are available here.
Should you experience difficulties with abstract submission, please contact email@example.com.