All conference participants are invited to submit abstracts for poster or oral presentations. General submission guidelines are provided below, and detailed submission instructions are provided here.
General Submission Guidelines
- Abstracts may be submitted online only.
- Abstracts should be submitted by an author or co-author who will be a registered participant of the conference. The submitting author is not required to be the presenting author.
- The submitting author will need to create an account for editing and submission of abstracts.
- The submitting author is responsible for confirming consent from all co-authors for the submission and confirming the originality of the work submitted.
- A maximum of two submissions are allowed for each submitting author.
- Submissions may be made as Oral/Poster or Poster only. The former category indicates a preference for oral presentation, but since there are a limited number of oral presentation times available, the final assignment of format will be made by the conference committee.
- The submitting author will be notified by e-mail once the abstract has been submitted. The submission deadline is Friday, March 9, 2018. Following review, a second e-mail will be sent regarding the acceptance and presentation format.
- Detailed instructions on abstract submission are available here.
Should you experience difficulties with abstract submission, please contact email@example.com.